Supporting Organizational Change
Enlist an experienced partner in supporting change...
Changing large organizations like schools that have a well-developed culture is a challenging endeavor. Many times, schools can benefit from having an outside voice to provide ideas, practices, and methodologies that help the organization take a new path. My work with organizational change employs the design process to structure and provide that path for schools. My goal is to serve as a partner in change, and help you not only to engage in change towards an intended outcome, but to build the skills and dispositions that help your organization create onboard capacity of continuous change.
- Creating a new K-12 Maker Program in the School District of New Berlin, New Berlin, WI
- Creating a "Life-Ready" Manifesto for Learning, Northfield Township Schools, NJ
- Supporting classroom redesign in Eanes ISD, Austin, TX.
- Developing an organization-based Design Thinking model for the American School Foundation of Monterrey, MX.
- Supporting the creation of a new role for librarians in the Racine Unified School District, Racine, WI
- Creating a new vision of a school library, Tabernacle Township Schools, Tabernacle, NJ and with the Peterson Schools, Mexico City, MX
- Supporting the redesign of research spaces at Colegio Ingles, Monterrey, MX